Russia’s largest network laboratory
ITG (INLINE Technologies Group) has deployed one of the largest network laboratories in Russia.
The lab can boast of the state-of-the-art equipment allowing us to simulate and test a variety of technical solutions.
Prior to installation at the customer's, ITG experts and engineers make all the necessary equipment settings in the labs, substantially reducing the project lifecycle. In the lab, our engineers validate functionality of implemented solutions, develop new business models and services and thoroughly test them.
ITG's network lab provides test benches to debug and test a broad range of solutions, including:
- VoIP, IPTV and VoD, backbone networks, Metro Ethernet based broadband networks, ADSL, GPON, SDH and advanced Softswitches (class 4/5), wireless solutions, Wi-Fi, and WiMAX
- Centralized management of equipment and network traffic; traffic optimization and balancing, and data network management
- Virtualization of computing resources, disaster recovery, data backup, and thin clients.
- Unified Communications (IP-telephony, video conferencing, contact centers);
- Monitoring of control systems and IT service management systems.
The ITG's network lab has accumulated equipment from leading manufacturers that have a well-established strategic partnership with ITG: Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, EMC, Extreme Networks, HP, Huawei, IBM, Juniper Networks, NetApp, Oracle, etc.